ICFP is the premier conference on functional programming languages, covering all aspects of theory, implementation, and application. Every year, we bring together over 500 world-leading researchers, practitioners, and students to discuss the latest findings, collaborate on new ideas, and meet new people. By sponsoring ICFP, your organization can demonstrate its commitment to supporting high quality research and to developing the next generation of functional programming experts. Most of our sponsorship funds are used to help students from around the world afford to attend the conference and get the most out of their experience. We believe that this commitment will pay dividends for our students, our sponsors, and the public for years to come. If you’re interested in becoming a sponsor, we’d love to hear from you: get in touch with our sponsorship team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your logo on the ICFP 2018 website
- Your name listed in the proceedings
- All of the benefits of Bronze sponsorship
- One complimentary 3-day ICFP registration
- A table at the industrial reception
- Your logo in the proceedings
- Your logo on publicity materials such as banners and posters
- All of the benefits of Silver sponsorship
- One additional complimentary 3-day ICFP registration (2 in total)
- A named supporter of the industrial reception
- An opportunity to include branded merchandise in participants’ swag bag
- All the benefits of Gold sponsorship
- One additional complimentary 3-day ICFP registration (3 in total)
- A named supporter of ICFP 2018
- An opportunity to speak to the audience at the industrial reception
- A table/booth-like space in the coffee break areas
We offer some additional sponsorship options to sponsors at the silver level or above.
You provide the lanyards that every attendee will wear around their neck.
ICFP makes videos available for free to non-attendees following the conference. As a video sponsor, you support the recording and release of these videos. In exchange, your logo will be displayed as part of every ICFP video.
Post a free-standing banner (up to 2m high and 1m wide, provided by you) on the ICFP main stage throughout the conference.