Support Opportunities and Exibitions
In order to amplify the conference as a meeting forum for researchers and practitioners, with an attractive program and a great opportunity to exchange experience, and increase recruitment possibilities, we now seek corporate supporters for this event. In return, we offer visibility, and an opportunity for your organization to present the results and the challenges you would like to reveal to researchers, as well as discussing the promising results and ideas presented by the researchers.
As a Corporate Supporter, you will enjoy high visibility to a large community of researchers and highly qualified software engineers. Your experts, R&D engineers can participate in the conference with discounted fees. ICSE 2018 offers different tracks as parts of the main conference, several of particular interest for industry
- Software Engineering in Practice presenting the latest research trends and experiences from practices,
- Industry Forum, a meeting point for participants from industry and academia,
- Technical Briefings, the tutorials presenting the latest results in advanced technologies,
- Workshops on new challenges and ideas for software-intensive system development.
As an ICSE 2018 Supporter, you get
- Extensive conference exposure
- Complimentary conference registration
- Opportunities to exhibit and speak
- Opportunities to meet and recruit young and talented researches
For more information contact please:
ICSE 2018 Industry Chairs: Pekka Abrahamsson, firstname.lastname@example.org Judith Bishop, email@example.com
ICSE 2018 Local Industry Chair Jaana Nyfjord, firstname.lastname@example.org
ICSE 2018 General Chair: Ivica Crnkovic, email@example.com, +46 (0)72 974 62 64
During the main conference there is a possibility to exhibit the products that might be of interest for the participants. ICSE2018 provides a standard offer - a place in the common hall close to registration, coffee and lunch area, and the the poster exhibition area.
ICSE2018 offers a standard exhibition package during the main conference (May 29 - June 1), that a booth - a table, a poster holder, access to WiFi and electrical plug, and one exhibition registration that includes and coffee and lunch tickets. Price 7500 SEK + VAT (25%). Additional packages are available on agreement. To order an exhibition place, or to get more information contact please firstname.lastname@example.org, or Ivica Crnkovic, email@example.com.