ISSTA 2019 (series) /
Visa – Please remember that visas are needed for most non-Chinese nationals to enter China. Application should be made to the Chinese Embassy/Consulate in your country of residence, no later than four weeks before your departure. There are two types of visas:
- Tourist Visa (L Visa): A visa for tourism. You should check with the Chinese Embassy/Consulate in your country of residency to determine the local rules that apply for your tourist visa application.
- No-Commerce Business Visa (F Visa): An official invitation letter is required to apply for this kind of visa. This letter will be sent to you upon request, no later than June 24.
Getting an invitation letter
To obtain an invitation letter, please fill out the Invitation Letter Application Form and send it, together with a scanned copy of your passport INFO page, to email@example.com. Note that we can only issue invitation letter to registered attendants. It takes about three weeks to issue an official invitation letter, so we advise you do it as soon as possible.
- Some information about China Visa
- A guide to get a Visa for China
- The List of Chinese Embassies
- Chinese Visa Office
- The Chinese consulate in the US ask for a list of all countries that you have visited in the past 4 years, with entry/exit dates. Please make a copy of such information before submitting your visa application.
- In the US China Visa Service Center, VisaRite and Atlas Services will take care of the application process.
- The conference organizers do not endorse any particular visa service.