Student volunteers play a crucial role in ensuring the success of MODELS conferences. Volunteering at MODELS 2022 is an excellent opportunity for students from around the globe to meet and exchange ideas with leading individuals in the Model-Driven Engineering community from both industry and research. Being engaged in the student volunteer program is also an excellent way of meeting other students from all over the world.
- The student fills in the application form
- The student’s advisor sends a recommendation letter by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission (Application Form and Recommendation Letter) Due Date: August 5, 2022
Notifications Date: August 9, 2022
Student volunteers must submit both the online form and a recommendation letter from their advisor no later than August 5, 2022, AOE. Recommendation letters must clearly mention that your supervisor(s) is (are) aware of your expected responsibilities. In particular, the travelling requirements and the workload we expect from you during the conference. The selected students will be notified no later than August 9, 2022.
Being a student volunteer is an excellent opportunity to meet, interact, and network with leading academic and industrial researchers and practitioners in the area of Model-Driven Engineering. Such interactions often help shape the research direction for many students. Being a student volunteer is also a great way to meet other students from all over the world that share your interest for MDE and to offset some of the costs of the conference!
This program will cover registration fees (workshops and conference included, banquet excluded), lunches, coffee breaks, receptions, a volunteer get-together event in town, and a volunteer t-shirt. The program does not cover transportation or accommodation costs. Student volunteers will need to rely on their own resources for accommodation and transportation. Sources of these funds might include their research supervisor, or their own university.
Approximately 20 to 25 hours of work in total during the conference week. Ideally, student volunteers will be assigned to a satellite event and/or a conference session in which they have a scientific interest.
Technical assistance to speakers and conference participants.
Other activities that keep the MODELS 2022 conference running smoothly. For example:
- Helping prepare registration packs
- Helping at the registration desk
- Helping attendees find session rooms
- Verifying those in sessions are registered
- Attend the whole conference and satellite events. Be available the day before the beginning of the conference for a debrief.
- should preferably be enrolled in a Ph.D. or Master program at the time of the conference.
- must be proficient in English and have good social and communication skills.
[Michalis Famelis : email@example.com]
Should you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to email us!