ACM SIGPLAN 2021 International Conference on Compiler Construction
The International Conference on Compiler Construction (CC) is interested in work on processing programs in the most general sense: analyzing, transforming or executing input that describes how a system operates, including traditional compiler construction as a special case.
CC is an ACM SIGPLAN conference, and implements guidelines and procedures recommended by SIGPLAN.
Joint Panel : Valuing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Our Computing Community.
CGO, HPCA, PPoPP, and CC are hosting this joint panel from 13:30 to 15:00 (EST) on March 3, 2021.
The panel consists of the following distinguished and world-renowned leaders:
- John L. Hennessy, Stanford Professor and Chairman of Alphabet, 2017 ACM Turing Awardee
- David Patterson, Berkeley Professor and Google Distinguished Engineer, 2017 ACM Turing Awardee
- Margaret Martonosi, Princeton Professor and NSF Assistant Director of CISE, Fellow of ACM and IEEE
- Bill Dally, NVIDIA Chief Scientist and former Stanford Professor, National Academy of Engineering member
- Natalie Enright Jerger, U. of Toronto Professor and ACM’s Council on Diversity and Inclusion co-Chair, Fellow of IEEE and ACM Distinguished Member
- Kim Hazelwood, West Coast Head of Engineering at Facebook AI Research, CRA Board Member
- Timothy M. Pinkston (Moderator), USC Professor and Vice Dean, CRA Board Member and Fellow of AAAS, ACM, IEEE
Please check the detailed information here.