16th European Conference on Software Architecture (ECSA)
Welcome to the website of the ECSA 2022 conference!
The European Conference on Software Architecture (ECSA) is the premier European software architecture conference, providing researchers, practitioners, and educators with a platform to present and discuss the most recent, innovative, and significant findings and experiences in the field of software architecture research and practice. The 16th European Conference on Software Architecture (ECSA 2022) will be held from September 19 to 23, 2022.
ECSA 2022 is planned as a hybrid conference, with the in-person events taking place in the beautiful and historic city of Prague in the Czech Republic. (Please note that there is an option that the conference will go fully online if required.)
The conference is about to start!
We are looking forward to seeing you at the conference. For those who are coming in person, we put together a few travelling tips.
The conference program is now final!
Keynotes to attend
Monday 19th of September
- 13:30 - 14:20: DeMesSSA 2022 Fabio Massacci, Technical Leverage: Dependencies Are a Mixed Blessing
- 15:30 - 16:20: DeMesSSA 2022 Koen Yskout: Security by Design: an Opinionated Tour
Tuesday 20th of September
- 11:15 - 12:30: MSR4SA 2022: Mehdi Mirakhorli: Tool Sharing, Composition, and Reproducible Research through Software Architecture INstrument (SAIN)
- 13:45 - 14:45: CASA 2022 Keynote: Amel Bennaceur from The Open University, UK: The Road to Collaboration is Paved with Goals
- 15:55 - 17:00: SAML 2022 Keynote: Ken Power: At the Intersection of Machine Learning and Software Architecture - Developing the Next Generation of Autonomous Vehicles
- 17:30 – 19:00: SAEroCon 2022 Keynote: Architecting Session with Rohan Jain (Technical Lead for Tensorflow, Google Brain): The Architecture of TensorFlow
Wednesday 21th of September
- 13:30 - 15:00: Main Track Keynote: Software Architectures in the age of Cloud Computing (Jaroslav Gergic)
- 17:00 - 18:30: Main Track Keynote: Humanizing Software Architecture (David Garlan)
Thursday 22th of September
- 13:30 - 15:00: Main Track Keynote: Software Sustainability: What it Means for Software Architects and Why Should We Care (Patricia Lago)