Welcome to the 2016 ACM SIGPLAN International Symposium on Memory Management (ISMM 2016)! ISMM 2016 is co-located with PLDI 2016 in Santa Barbara, California.
We are pleased to announce the keynote speech by Onur Mutlu (ETH Zurich & CMU) on Rethinking Memory System Design. More details about our keynote talk and technical program can be found here. Registration link is here.
ISMM is a premier forum for research in memory management. ISMM solicits papers from the areas including but not limited to:
- Memory allocation and de-allocation
- Garbage Collection algorithms and implementations
- Compiler analyses and tools to aid memory management
- Empirical analysis of heap intensive programs
- Formal analysis and verification of heap intensive programs
- Memory system design and analysis
- Verification of memory management algorithms
- Memory management on accelerator architectures or other non-traditional systems
- Development and evaluation of open source implementations related to memory management
The detailed call for papers (CFP) is here. The submission site is here.