conf.researchr.org / Maria Angela Ferrario
Registered user since Mon 28 Mar 2022
Name:Maria Angela Ferrario
Expertise in both Software Engineering (SE) and Human Computer Interaction (HCI), with focus on human-centric aspects of SE, participatory approaches to software systems design, and responsible practices of software development.
- PhD in On-line Intelligent Systems, Computing Dept. UCD, Dublin, Ireland.
- MSc in Multimedia Systems, Engineering Dept., Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland.
- BA/MA in Philosophy and Social Psychology, Universita’ Cattolica, Milan, Italy.
- 2021, Senior Lecturer, EEECS, Queen’s University Belfast, UK
- 2016, Lecturer, SCC, Lancaster University, UK
- 2014, Research Fellow, SCC, Lancaster University, UK
Affiliation:Queen's University Belfast
Research interests:human-centric SE, human values and SE, responsible tech