Registered user since Wed 14 Oct 2020
She is a Senior Researcher at RISE Research Institutes of Sweden AB. She works closely with large-scale and SMEs companies (from different domains). She received the graduation degree in computer science from the University of L’Aquila, Italy, and the Ph.D. degree in sciences from the University “G. D’Annunzio” Chieti e Pescara, Italy.
Her research interests include optimal decision frameworks and software quality (reliability, availability, performance, cost, …), software testing of large scale industrial software systems, optimization models, and Search Based Software Engineering (SBSE). She published several papers on international journals and conferences.
- Committee Member in Judges within the SRC - ACM Student Research Competition-track
- Session Chair of Education Platforms 4 (part of Technical Track)
- Committee Member in Program Committee within the SEET - Software Engineering Education and Training-track
- Session Chair of Education and Training 1 (part of Technical Track)
- Session Chair of Reliability and Safety 6 (part of Technical Track)