ESEC/FSE 2023 (series) / Anastasiia Birillo
Registered user since Thu 16 Dec 2021
- In 2017 graduated with distinction from the Department of Mathematics and Mechanics of St. Petersburg State University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Fundamental Informatics and Information Technology.
- In 2020 graduated with distinction from the Department of Mathematics and Mechanics of St. Petersburg State University with a Master’s Degree in Software and Administration of Information Systems.
- In 2020 graduated from the Data Science, Software Engineering и Computer Science departments of Computer Science Center.
Currently, I work on projects related to education in Computer Science. Other my projects are connected to the compiler and analysis of the Kotlin language. My current active projects are:
- Reflekt - a plugin for Kotlin compiler for compile-time reflection. The repository link is - link.
- LUPA - a platform for the large scale analysis of programming language usage. The repository link is - link.
- Code quality assessment for online learning platforms - developing a tool for running a set of pre-configured analyzers and evaluating code quality. It is used on the Hyperskill and Stepik platforms to check the quality of learners’ code. The repository link is - link. Currently we develop a machine learning model to detect more complex problems
- Coding-Assistant (paused) - a project to develop an intelligent tutoring system for novices Python programmers. The project is developing a plugin for PyCharm to generate the next step in solving programming problems. A set of transformations for the Python language was implemented to unify the code. We also developed a tool for tracking code changes while solving programming problems.
Research interests:Education, IDE, Tools, Code Analysis, Compilers
|ESEC/FSE 2023||Committee Member in Program Committee within the Industry Papers-track|
|Show activities from other conferences|
Using general profile