Registered user since Wed 19 Mar 2014
Eelco Visser is Antoni van Leeuwenhoek Professor of Computer Science at Delft University of Technology. He received a master’s and doctorate in computer science from the University of Amsterdam in 1993 and 1997, respectively. Previously he served as postdoc at the Oregon Graduate Institute, as Assistant Professor at Utrecht University, and as Associate Professor at TU Delft.
His research interests include programming languages, software language engineering, domain-specific programming languages, program transformation, software security, and interaction design. With his students he has designed and implemented the Spoofax language workbench, as well as many domain-specific languages, including DSLs for syntax definition (SDF), program transformation (Stratego), software deployment (Nix), web application development (WebDSL), and mobile phone applications (mobl). He is the lead developer of the researchr bibliography management system and the WebLab learning management system.
- General Chair in Organizing Committee
- Committee Member in Sponsorship Committee
- Welcome to SPLASH 2016
- SPLASH-I Co-Chair in Program Committee within the SPLASH-I-track
- OOPSLA 10-year Most Influential Paper Award
- Session Chair of Keynote Wednesday (part of Keynotes and Awards)
- SPLASH 2016 General Chair in Steering Committee
- Session Chair of Session 15 (Keynote) (part of SPLASH-I)
- SPLASH 2016 General Chair's Report
View general profile