We are looking for enthusiastic people to help us make the 31st International Requirements Engineering Conference (RE'23) a unique experience for all attendees! Being a student volunteer at RE‘23 is an excellent opportunity to connect and interact with leading academic and industrial researchers and practitioners in the area of Requirements Engineering. Being a student volunteer is also a great way to meet other students from all over the world that are also interested in Requirements Engineering!
Would you like to be part of the RE'23 organization? Don’t miss your chance! Sign up and help us!
- Applicants must be full-time Undergraduate, Master's, or Ph.D. students for the 2023 academic year.
- We seek enthusiastic students with strong interpersonal, technical, and English communication skills, who are ethical, reliable, punctual, organized, and take initiative.
- Volunteers must arrive at the conference venue by Sunday, September 3, 2023 @ 2pm at the latest.
- Complimentary registration to the main conference and workshops
- A Student Volunteer RE’23 shirt
- Conference Proceedings
- Refreshments during breaks
- Lunch tickets during the conference
- One ticket for the Welcome Conference Reception
- One ticket for the Conference Banquet
- All student volunteers will be acknowledged and presented with a certificate of appreciation by the conference
- An opportunity to understand the conference backstage
- A great opportunity to connect with leading researchers and discuss about your research, both from academia and industry, and other students
Please note that RE’23 Student Volunteers are responsible for their own travel arrangements and accommodation.
The skills, talents and dedication of the Student Volunteers contribute to the overall quality of the conference. The student volunteer role involves a range of duties, including, but not limited to:
- Working around 20 hours during the conference
- Technical assistance to speakers and attendees
- Monitoring session rooms
- Collecting tickets and checking badges at various halls
- Disseminating information at the registration, information, and materials pickup stations
- Providing defined assistance for attendees with special needs
- Contributing to the overall smooth running of the Conference functions and social events
- Being available from September 3-8, 2023
- Complete the online application form: https://forms.gle/SgHSc6y1TPRsUof36
- Arrange for a letter of reference from your academic supervisor or another faculty member at your institution, indicated in the application form, to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "[RE23SV] Letter for <Student Name>". The letter should cover your organizational skills, willingness to help, proficiency in English, and anything else that will help us select you as a student volunteer.
Application Submission: Monday, June 12, 2023
Application Notification: Sunday, June 25, 2023
All deadlines are 23:59 Anywhere on Earth (Standard Time).
Any inquiries regarding the student volunteer application can be directed to the Student Volunteer Co-Chairs at email@example.com.