- CIW 2023: 1st Workshop on Code Intelligence
- EEE-OSS 2023: Exploring Employee Experience in Open Source Software
- ISE 2023: 2nd International Workshop on Intelligent Software Engineering
- IWESQ 2023: 5th International Workshop on Experience with SQuaRE series and its future direction
- QuASoQ 2023: 11th International Workshop on Quantitative Approaches to Software Quality
- SEED 2023: 7th International Workshop on Software Engineering Education
SE4AI 2023: Software Engineering for Artificial Intelligence
Call for Workshop Proposals
The APSEC 2023 workshops will provide a forum to discuss current topics in software engineering research and practice, offering opportunities for researchers and practitioners to exchange and discuss innovative scientific and engineering ideas at a stage before they have matured to warrant conference or journal publication, as well as new developments in the field.
We encourage those interested in organizing workshops to submit proposals. Workshops should highlight a specific topic of interest related to on-going research, education or industrial projects on software engineering. Each workshop can be full or half day.
Workshop proposals will be judged on their originality, relevance to the topics of APSEC 2023, the expected level of interest in the topic, and the organizers’ ability to lead a successful workshop. All workshop participants must register for the conference.
Workshop Proposal Submission: Fri June 30, 2023
- Workshop Proposal Submsssion: Fri July 14, 2023 (extended)
- Notification: Fri July 28, 2023
Please submit your proposal at this Google Form [link].
Workshop proposals should include the following information, with a maximum of two pages in IEEE Conference Proceedings Format (use
- workshop title
- main contact for the workshop
- workshop organizing committee
- brief description of workshop topic and goals
- expected numbers of submissions and participants
- expected number of accepted papers
- draft workshop schedule including duration (full day or half day), format of sessions and discussions
- paper selection criteria and mechanism
- plan to publish the proceedings
- special requirements regarding facilities, equipment, and materials if applicable
- information regarding previous instances of the workshop/similar workshops by the organizers (if any)
Each workshop organizing committee will be responsible for:
- create a web page for the workshop for publicity and communication. The call must make it clear that the workshop will be open to all participants of APSEC 2023.
- provide a brief description of the workshop for the conference web page and program.
- cooperate with the APSEC 2023 OC on logistics of registrations and event arrangements.
- publish the proceedings. IEEE-CS Digital Library is not available for APSEC 2023 workshop proceedings. The workshop organizers have to use free open-access publication service, such as CEUR.org.