Call for Workshop Proposals
CSEE&T 2023 particularly invites proposals for half-day or full-day highly collaborative workshops. The workshops enable groups of common interest to exchange experiences and viewpoints in a focused manner.
Workshop organizers should have a strategy for attracting attendance (and stimulate for submissions) based on objective criteria, for example, through a short refereed position paper. Other approaches are permitted as long as they are clearly specified in the workshop’s call for participation. Workshop organizers are responsible for authoring a call for participation and for advertising their workshops in appropriate places to attract attendees. All attendees at a workshop, including the organizer for the workshop plus any attending assistants, must register as conference delegates. The workshop language will be English.
The workshop proposal (not more than 2 pages) should include the following by using the IEEE conference proceedings format:
- Workshop title
- Main contact for the workshop
- Workshop organizing committee
- Brief description of workshop topic and goals
- Expected numbers of submissions and participants
- Expected number of accepted papers
- Draft workshop schedule including duration (full day or half day), format of sessions and discussions
- Paper selection criteria and mechanism
- Plan to publish the proceedings
- Special requirements regarding facilities, equipment, and materials if applicable
- Information regarding previous instances of the workshop/similar workshops by the organizers (if any)
Each workshop organizing committee will be responsible for:
- Creating a web page for the workshop for publicity and communication. The call must make it clear that the workshop will be open to all participants of CSEE&T 2023.
- Providing a brief description of the workshop for the conference web page and program.
- Publish the proceedings. Workshop papers will not be included in the CSEE&T 2023 conference proceedings. The workshop chairs have to choose a publication service, such as CEUR.org to publish accepted workshop papers.