If you have any questions about the registration, you may contact Mert Özkaya, who is the conference organisation chair.
To register, firstly, perform the payment (please also pay for the Banquet fee if you choose to register for "Workshop/Tutorial" or "Daily Ticket") and then, please fill the on-line REGISTRATION FORM. If you need a Letter of invitation to obtain a visa, the General Chair will send you such a letter upon request, once you have registered for the conference and paid the registration fee. Registering early will save you money, and also it will help us to organize things better!
The Early bird registration deadline is August 11, 2023.
The late registration deadline is September 7, 2023.
|Registration Fees in Euro (EU)||Early Registration
until August 11
|Late/On Site Registration
from August 12 till September 7
|Full Regular||€ 600||€ 680|
|Full Student||€ 535||€ 600|
|Daily Ticket||€ 275||€ 400|
|Workshop/Tutorial||€ 175||€ 250|
|Banquet (and City Tour)||€ 120||€ 150|
*The full regular and student registrations are the uniques that include the Gala Dinner and the City Tour.
Workshop registration and payment offers access to all the workshop and tutorial events, receiving workshop materials, refreshments during breaks, and lunches.
Conference registration and payment (full regular or full student) offers access to the conference as a whole, receiving conference materials, refreshments during breaks, the lunches.
Daily ticket offers access to the conference for one-day long only. The participant needs to inform the general chair for which day he/she plans to attend. Note that the daily ticket option may only be used by non-author participants.
Banquet and City Tour needs to be paid separately if you are planning to attend our spectacular gala dinner (Banquet) and attend the city tour events. The payment here includes (i) one ticket for the gala dinner event (Banquet) and the transportation from university to the gala dinner place and (ii) another ticket for the city tour. Note also that the city tour event does not include any food offerings and the details will be made available one month before the conference.
An additional paper to be presented requires € 200 to be paid.
Local participants (those living in Türkiye) may register by paying 2500 TL if they participate as an "author". If the local participants participate as a non-author, they may register by paying 2000 TL. Note that this fee does not include the Banquet event(s).
Payment to be made in EU (Euros)
- By bank transfer
- Bank: Garanti Bank
- Account Name: T.C.Yeditepe Üniversitesi Döner Sermaye İşletmesi
- Branch: Sahrayıcedit
- Branch Code: 277
- Swift Code: TGBATRISXXX
- Bank Address: Sahrayı Cedit Mah, Atatürk Cd. No:31, 34734 Kadıköy/İstanbul
- IBAN: TR72 0006 2000 2770 0009 0438 72
- Explanation: Please use the following format here: "ECSA 2023 name&surname and paper-ID"
Once you have completed the online REGISTRATION FORM you will receive the email confirmation.The final invoice corresponding to your payment will be sent to you by e-mail at the end of the conference.
All refund requests must be made in writing by email to the ECSA 2023 registration chair.
- If the cancellation of the workshop is made before August 30, 2023, the registration fee reduced by EUR 45 will be refunded.
- if the cancellation of the conference is made before August 30, 2023, the registration fee reduced by EUR 200 will be refunded to Full Regular.
- if the cancellation of the conference is made before August 30, 2023, the registration fee reduced by EUR 150 will be refunded to Full Student.
- After August 31, 2023, however, no fees can be refunded.
- All refunds will be processed after the event If you cannot attend, your registration is transferable to another participant (the same type of registration fee). Please inform the registration chair as soon as possible, but no later than September 14, 2023, to whom your registration should be transferred.