If you are an author of an accepted paper please read carefully the registration rules.
If you registered in at least one workshop, please indicate which one(s) in the following form: https://forms.gle/i1V6v2SkFtcqCCyW7
ICST 2021 – REGISTRATION FEES (all values are in US dollars*)
|Conference authors – ADVANCED (until February 20th)|
|Student Member Fee||175|
|Student Non-Member Fee||210|
|Life Member Fee||140|
|Conference (non-authors) – ADVANCED (until February 20th)||Conference (non-authors) - Late/On-site Registration|
|Member Fee||50||Member Fee||60|
|Non-Member Fee||60||Non-Member Fee||75|
|Student Member Fee||35||Student Member Fee||45|
|Student Non-Member Fee||45||Student Non-Member Fee||55|
|Life Member Fee||30||Life Member Fee||35|
|Workshops Authors – ADVANCED (until February 20th)|
|Full-Day Member Fee||100|
|Full-Day Non-Member Fee||120|
|Full-Day Student Member Fee||70|
|Full-Day Student Non-Member Fee||85|
|Half-Day Member Fee||70|
|Half-Day Non-Member Fee||85|
|Half-Day Student Member Fee||50|
|Half-Day Student Non-Member Fee||60|
|Workshop (non authors) – ADVANCED (until February 20th)||Workshop (non authors) Late/On-site Registration|
|Full-Day Member Fee||20||Full-Day Member Fee||25|
|Full-Day Non-Member Fee||25||Full-Day Non-Member Fee||30|
|Full-Day Student Member Fee||15||Full-Day Student Member Fee||20|
|Full-Day Student Non-Member Fee||20||Full-Day Student Non-Member Fee||25|
|Half-Day Member Fee||15||Half-Day Member Fee||20|
|Half-Day Non-Member Fee||20||Half-Day Non-Member Fee||25|
|Half-Day Student Member Fee||15||Half-Day Student Member Fee||15|
|Half-Day Student Non-Member Fee||20||Half-Day Student Non-Member Fee||20|
- Conversion to R$ was done before opening the registration, by applying the comercial US$ quotation, and will be updated if the exchange rate fluctuation requires so, along the registration period.
- Member Fees refer to IEEE members or SBC members - a proof of membership has to be sent to andreendo [at] gmail [dot] com
- Authors need to register before February 20th (camera ready due date), please see Registration Rules
- If you are a student, send a proof that you are enrolled in a University to andreendo [at] gmail [dot] com
- In case of any other questions about the registration system, please contact andreendo [at] gmail [dot] com
If you are an author of an accepted paper, please read carefully the following rules.
Author of accepted paper in all tracks of the main conference (research, industry, testing tools, tool demos, posters, journal first), except Doctoral Symposium:
- One registration to the “Main Conference” at full rate ( “Member”, “Life/Retired Member” or “Non-Member”) per paper accepted is required until February, 20th
- In case of authors of more than one paper accepted, without other co-authors attending the conference, should pay extra paper fees available in the registration form, which contain a discount of 50% the full price.
Author of accepted paper in the Doctoral Symposium:
- Register to the “Main Conference” as “Student Member” or “Student Non-Member”, according to your status, until February, 20th
Author of workshop paper(s):
- One registration of type “Workshops (per day)” is required per paper accepted, including workshops running on the same day.
- If you have more than one paper, increment the number of workshops accordingly when you fill in the Extras window.
Cancellation & Refund Policies
We hope everyone who registers for the conference will be able to attend; however, if for any reason you need to cancel, send an email to andreendo [at] gmail [dot] com and be aware of the following rules:
For non-authors, conference and/or workshop registration that are cancelled before April, 4th, 2021 is refundable but subject to 80% of the paid value, since we have costs associated to the registration. Non-authors canceling on or after April 5th, 2021 will not receive a refund.
For authors, canceling the registration implies on not having the respective paper published in the IEEE proceedings. The refund will also be of 80% of the paid value and the maximum date is April, 4th, 2021. After that, no refunds will be issued.
The registration fees may be transferred to another individual; however the invoice for the new registration will be revised to reflect the new registrant’s membership status.
If ICST must cancel any of the workshops due to lack of enough papers or registrations, we recommend that participants registered select another workshop. If that is not possible, ICST will refund the cost of the registration paid.