Registration link: https://www.cfp.upv.es/formacion-permanente/curso/international-conference-on-software-testing-icst_75389.html?sweb=true&cid=75389&idioma=en&hash=9f439709d91fcc47da08db1f8819c71e934d9b4996438813ca13c117cf47cb14884a9e4a9e4a9e4c9c4364&
ICST 2022 – REGISTRATION FEES (all values are in EUROS)
|IEEE Member Fee||250|
|Non-IEEE Member Fee||300|
|Student IEEE Member Fee||175|
|Student Non-IEEE Member Fee||210|
|IEEE Member Fee||50|
|Non-IEEE Member Fee||65|
|Student IEEE Member Fee||40|
|Student Non-IEEE Member Fee||50|
|IEEE Member Fee||100|
|Non-IEEE Member Fee||120|
|Student IEEE Member Fee||70|
|Student Non-IEEE Member Fee||85|
|Workshop (non authors)|
|IEEE Member Fee||25|
|Non-IEEE Member Fee||30|
|Student IEEE Member Fee||20|
|Student Non-IEEE Member Fee||25|
- Member Fees refer to IEEE members - a proof of membership has to be sent to congresos (at) cfp.upv.es
- Authors need to register before February 4th (camera-ready due date), please see Registration Rules
- If you are a student, send a proof that you are enrolled in a University to congresos (at) cfp.upv.es
- In case of any other questions about the registration system, please contact congresos (at) cfp.upv.es
If you are an author of an accepted paper, please read carefully the following rules.
Author of accepted paper in all tracks of the main conference (research, industry, testing tools, tool demos, posters, journal first), except Doctoral Symposium:
- One registration to the “Main Conference” at full rate ( “Member” or “Non-Member”) per paper accepted is required until February, 11th
Author of accepted paper in the Doctoral Symposium:
- Register to the “Main Conference” as “Student Member” or “Student Non-Member”, according to your status, until February, 11th
Author of workshop paper(s):
- One registration of type “Workshops” is required per paper accepted, until March 4th.
Cancellation & Refund Policies
We hope everyone who registers for the conference will be able to attend; however, if for any reason you need to cancel, send an email to congresos (at) cfp.upv.es and be aware of the following rules:
For non-authors, conference and/or workshop registrations that are canceled before April, 4th, 2022 are refundable but subject to 80% of the paid value, since we have costs associated with the registration. Non-authors canceling on or after April 4th, 2022 will not receive a refund.
For authors, canceling the registration implies not having the respective paper published in the IEEE proceedings. The refund will also be of 80% of the paid value and the maximum date is March, 4th, 2021. After that, no refunds will be issued.
The registration fees may be transferred to another individual; however the invoice for the new registration will be revised to reflect the new registrant’s membership status.
If ICST must cancel any of the workshops due to lack of enough papers or registrations, we recommend that participants registered select another workshop. If that is not possible, ICST will refund the cost of the registration paid.