Please register through the following* https://cvent.me/20gVvk
ICST 2023 – REGISTRATION FEES (all values are in USD)
Main Conference (in person)
|IEEE Life Member Fee||$452||$561|
|IEEE Member Fee||$821||$1014|
|Non-IEEE Member Fee||$988||$1216|
|Student IEEE Member Fee||$577||$712|
|Student Non-IEEE Member Fee||$696||$858|
Main Conference (virtual)
Virtual registration is only available for attendees, authors must register for the main conference in person.
|IEEE Member Fee||$328.64|
|Non-IEEE Member Fee||$395.2|
|Student IEEE Member Fee||$234|
|Student Non-IEEE Member Fee||$280.8|
|IEEE Member Fee||$244||$296|
|Non-IEEE Member Fee||$296||$358|
|Student IEEE Member Fee||$171||$208|
|Student Non-IEEE Member Fee||$208||$249|
- Authors need to register before March 2nd
- Early bird rate until March 16th
- In case of any other questions about the registration system, please contact registration+ICST (at) computer.org
If you are an author of an accepted paper, please read carefully the following rules.
Author of accepted paper in all tracks of the main conference (research, industry, testing tools, tool demos, posters, journal first), except Doctoral Symposium:
- One registration to the “Main Conference” at full rate ( “Member” or “Non-Member”) per paper accepted is required before March, 2nd
Author of accepted paper in the Doctoral Symposium:
- Register to the “Main Conference” as “Student Member” or “Student Non-Member”, according to your status, before March, 2nd
Author of workshop paper(s):
- One registration of type “Workshops” is required per paper accepted, until March 4th.
Cancellation & Refund Policies
We hope everyone who registers for the conference will be able to attend; however, if for any reason you need to cancel, send an email to registration+ICST (at) computer.org and be aware of the following rules:
All refund/cancellation requests must be received in writing to registration (at) computer.org by April 4th. There will be an administrative fee USD 213 for cancelled registrations and USD 110 deducted for Workshop registrations from each cancellation.You may only cancel your registration before the cancellation deadline. Author registration is not refundable.
If ICST must cancel any of the workshops due to lack of enough papers or registrations, we recommend that participants registered select another workshop. If that is not possible, ICST will refund the cost of the registration paid.