Registered user since Thu 5 May 2016
Birgit Penzenstadler is faculty at Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden, and Lappeenranta Lahti University of Technology, Finland (before: California State University Long Beach). Her research focus is how neuroplasticity practices can support engineers and other computer workers in improving their presence, creativity, cognitive abilities, immune systems, sleep and overall resilience (for details, see https://www.twinkleflip.com). She has been researching the relation between sustainability and software engineering for a decade and focuses on artifact-based requirements engineering and requirements engineering for sustainability. Her expertise includes requirements elicitation, analysis, design and documentation techniques, for example sustainability goal modeling, as well as artifact models, quality modeling, tool support, and process improvement (see https://www.sustainabilitydesign.org and http://birgit.penzenstadler.de). Penzenstadler received a habilitation from the Technical University of Munich’s Faculty of Informatics. She’s a member of IEEE and ACM. Contact her at birgitp @ chalmers.se
- PC Member in Program Committee within the Research Papers-track
- Resilience via socio-technical systems: Projecting sustainability impacts during RE
- The Sustainability Awareness Framework (SusAF)
- SusAF Welcomes SusApp: Tool Support for the Sustainability Awareness Framework
- Making an Impact: RE where it matters!
View general profile