Registered user since Wed 15 Feb 2017
Neil is an associate professor in the software engineering group. His research looks at the intersections of design and requirements, with an empirical focus.
Neil is associate editor, Journal of Systems and Software, and part of the ESEM J. open science board and the registered reports initiative.
Neil was senior researcher, Software Engineering Institute, postdoc in software engineering at the University of British Columbia with Gail Murphy, and completed his PhD in Computer Science at the University of Toronto under John Mylopoulos.
Learn more at neilernst.net.
- RE@Next! Co-Chair in Organizing Committee
- A Data-Driven Approach for Finding Requirements Relevant Feedback from TikTok and YouTube
- RE@Next! Co-Chair in Program Committee within the RE@Next! Papers-track
- Panel: Requirements Engineering and Large Language Models: Best of Friends or Worst of Enemies?
- Session Chair of Panel: Requirements Engineering and Large Language Models: Best of Friends or Worst of Enemies? (part of Research Papers)