Registered user since Wed 2 Dec 2020
Dr. Sallam Abualhaija is a research scientist at SnT centre for Security, Reliability, and Trust, University of Luxembourg. Previously, she worked as a postdoctoral researcher at L3S research centre in Hannover (2016-2017), where she contributed to K3-project (“krisenkommunikation in social Netzwerke”); a joint project on social media analysis during crises in collaboration with different relief organizations in Germany. She is currently leading projects at SnT in close engagement with industry partners form diverse sectors. Abualhaija received her PhD in computer science (2016) at Hamburg University of Technology (Germany) on solving Word Sense Disambiguation using bio-inspired optimization methods. Her research combines the fields of AI with software engineering with a focus on natural language processing, information extraction, machine learning, requirements engineering, legal and regulatory compliance.
- Artifact Evaluation Chair in Organizing Committee
- Towards Facilitating Replication in NLP4RE
- AIRE: Artificial Intelligence and Requirements Engineering
- ML-based Compliance Verification of Data Processing Agreements against GDPR
- Artifact Evaluation Chair in Program Committee within the Artifacts-track