Registered user since Fri 11 Sep 2020
Andreea Vescan, associate professor at Babes-Bolyai University, has been involved in higher education teaching and research for more than 19 years.
Being an enthusiastic and authentic teacher, she has delivered university courses from programming to software testing, including, since 2013, through an ongoing collaboration with IT companies, courses on computational models for embedded systems. The arrival of her two children between 2010-2013 enriched her vision on research.
Andreea is currently the principal investigator of an international research project, where she designs, applies, and validates the proposed learning methods. In another research project, she investigates soft computing methods for test case prioritization.
- Committee Member in Joint Track on Software Engineering Education and Training within the Software Engineering Education and Training-track
- Committee Member in Software Engineering in Society within the Software Engineering in Society-track
- Committee Member in Artifact Evaluation within the Artifact Evaluation-track
International Conference on Program Comprehension
Mining Software Repositories
- Session Chair of Bug Detection (part of Research Papers)
- Committee Member in Program Committee within the Research Papers-track
- Author of Test Case Prioritization based on Neural Network Classification with Artifacts Traceability within the [Workshop] ASYDE-track
- Author of Neural Network-based Test Case Prioritization in Continuous Integration within the [Workshop] ASYDE-track