Registered user since Sat 6 Jun 2020
I am currently an assistant professor (tenure track) at University of Oulu (Finland). My research activities are related to modern software development practices and methodologies, including data analysis in software engineering, software quality, software maintenance and evolution, focusing on Technical Debt as well as code and architectural smells. Before that, I was postdoctoral researcher at LUT University (Finland), Tampere University (Finland) and at the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, (Italy). Moreover, I was visiting researcher at the University of Kaiserslautern (TUK) and the Fraunhofer Institute for Experimental Software Engineering IESE (Germany). I obtained my Ph.D. in Computer Science in 2015 with a dissertation on effort estimation and data analysis in software engineering.
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Organizing Committee
- Illustrative Example
- Committee Member in Instructors within the IASESE Advanced School-track
- Committee Member in Program Committee within the ESEM Technical Papers-track
- A Critical Comparison on Six Static Analysis Tools: Detection, Agreement, and Precision
- Breaks and Code Quality: Investigating the Impact of Forgetting on Software Development. A Registered Report
- Session 4: Shall we shorten the Study Design Sections?
- Methods in AOS: context, subject selection, design