Registered user since Wed 15 Feb 2017
Neil is an assistant professor in the software engineering group. His research looks at the intersections of design and requirements, with an empirical focus. Currently he is interested in engineering challenges in data science.
Neil is associate editor, Journal of Systems and Software, and part of the ESEM J. open science board.
Neil was senior researcher, Software Engineering Institute, postdoc in software engineering at the University of British Columbia with Gail Murphy, and completed his PhD in Computer Science at the University of Toronto under John Mylopoulos.
Learn more at neilernst.net.
International Conference on Technical Debt
- General Chair in Organizing Committee
- Social Event: TD Trivia
- Session Chair of Social Event - TD Trivia (part of Technical Papers)
- Virtual Closing and In Person Details
- Session Chair of Opening and Keynote 1 Yuanfang Cai (part of Technical Papers)
- Panel: TD Case Studies
- Session Chair of Panel (part of Technical Papers)
International Conference on Program Comprehension
View general profile