Registered user since Fri 4 May 2018
Klaas-Jan Stol is a Senior Lecturer (equiv. to Associate Professor in other Irish institutions) with the School of Computer Science and Information Technology at University College Cork. Klaas has been a member of Lero, the Irish Software Research Centre, since 2008. His award-winning research focuses on contemporary software development methods, including open source, inner source, agile & lean software development. He’s also interested in research methodology and theory development. He has extensive experience in both qualitative and quantitative empirical methods, including Grounded Theory and Structural Equation Modeling. Klaas has raised over €1m to fund his research, which has been published in a range of journals and conferences, including ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology, IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, the International Conference on Software Engineering, Journal of Systems and Software, and IEEE Software. Contact him at email@example.com.
- A Model for Understanding and Reducing Developer Burnout
- Do I Belong? Modeling Sense of Virtual Community Among Linux Kernel Contributors
- Measuring Secure Coding Practice and Culture: A Finger Pointing at the Moon is not the Moon
- From Anecdote to Evidence: The Relationship Between Personality and Need for Cognition of Developers
- Program Committee Member in Technical Track within the Technical Track-track
View general profile