Registered user since Mon 31 Jul 2017
Federica Sarro is a Full Professor of Software engineering at the Department of Computer Science, University College London.
She leads the SOLAR (Software Optimisation, Learning and Analytics Research) research group https://solar.cs.ucl.ac.uk.
- Session Chair of Posters 1 (part of Posters)
- Chair in Program Committee within the Posters-track
- Session Chair of 2.6.3. Defect Prediction: Data Issues and Bug Classification (part of Technical Track)
- Enhancing Genetic Improvement of Software with Regression Test Selection
- Posters Co-Chair in Organizing Committe
- Sentinel: A Hyper-Heuristic for the Generation of Mutant Reduction Strategies
- Artifact for Enhancing Genetic Improvement of Software with Regression Test Selection
International Conference on Program Comprehension
View general profile