Registered user since Mon 13 Jun 2016
Andreas Zeller is faculty at the CISPA Helmholtz Center for Information Security, and professor for Software Engineering at Saarland University, both in Saarbrücken, Germany. His research on automated debugging, mining software archives, specification mining, and security testing has been highly influential. Andreas is an ACM Fellow and holds an ACM SIGSOFT Outstanding Research Award.
You can find Andreas on Twitter as @AndreasZeller.
- Committee Member in Program Committee within the Technical Track-track
- Inputs from Hell: Learning Input Distributions for Grammar-Based Test Generation
- Session Chair of Take a Coffee with the ICSE 2022 PC co-Chairs (part of Social and Networking)
- Restoring Execution Environments of Jupyter Notebooks
- Input Algebras
- Replication package for Input Algebras
View general profile