Registered user since Wed 30 May 2018
Oscar Dieste received his BS and MS in Computing from the University of La Coruña and his PhD from the University of Castilla-La Mancha. He is a researcher with the UPM’s School of Computer Engineering. He was previously with the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs (as a Fulbright scholar), the Complutense University of Madrid, and the Alfonso X el Sabio University. His research interests include empirical software engineering and requirements engineering.
- Session Chair of ICSE Keynotes (part of Keynotes)
- Session Chair of 2.1.3. Model Checking (part of Technical Track)
- Session Chair of 1.4.3. Identifying Information Leaks (part of Technical Track)
- Session Chair of 1.1.3. Deep Neural Networks: Validation #1 (part of Technical Track)
- Conference Chair in Organizing Committe
View general profile