Registered user since Thu 24 Sep 2015
I am a professor in software engineering at Delft University of Technology, where I head of the Department of Software Technology. You can follow me on Twitter via @avandeursen.
I consider open access instrumental to wider dissemination of research results: If your conference hasn’t adopted golden open access yet, consider self-archiving through green open acccess.
- Mentoring circle led by Arie van Deursen
- Program Co-Chair in Program Committee within the Technical Track-track
- Session Chair of Take a Coffee with the ICSE 2021 PC co-Chairs (part of Social and Networking)
- Session Chair of Ceremony (part of Ceremonies)
- Session Chair of ICSE Keynotes (part of Keynotes)
- Session Chair of Awards Announcement 1 (part of Awards)
- Program Co-Chair in Organizing Committe
Mining Software Repositories
View general profile